Olde Christmas Tree Village, near the Town of Floyd, Virginia – a park development with commercial/technical and residential possibilities! We hope to work together with you and/or your clients toward a vision of new business and services which complement and grow with the needs of our community.
A Village Community is being designed to bring economic and tourism development to Floyd and surrounding communities. It will be a benefit to the people, a help to our many artisans, environmentalists, businessmen and women, musicians, professionals, the working class and retired.
At this time, we are developing conceptual designs and sketches.
A Village Community with the following amenities:
•Professional Office Buildings
• Technology Infrastructure
• Community Use & Attractions
• Specialty Shops
• Studios for Artisans, Musicians
• High-Density Residential, Patio Homes, Townhouses
• Assisted Living/Retirement
• Walking Trails to Benefit Townspeople
• Natural “Green Space”
• Historical Computer Museum
Will Build to Suit – Expand Infrastructure
- Choose Frontage Lot(s) or Access by Commercial Entrance
- PSA Water/Sewer (on site or access to) or Gravity Feed Systems
- Access to 3-Phase Power
- Access to High-Speed Data
- Great Location in County, Adjacent to Town on Route 8 North, ½ mile from Stoplight, Heart of Town
- Potential for Business Growth/Expansion